Adult ADHD/ASC coaching is a solution focused, strength based approach that helps a person overcome their challenges, reach their true potential and achieve their goals. Our coaches will work in partnership with you, in a confidential and supportive manner. They will assist you to set and achieve realistic goals by breaking these down into small, manageable steps.
Our Specialist ADHD/ASC Coaches have a unique understanding and insight into ADHD, ASC and their associated conditions. In addition to professional expertise, they have first-hand knowledge of the conditions through living with, or being closely related to, someone with ADHD and/or ASC.
Our Coaches can either work with you at home or at a venue of your choice. Duration may be of 6-8 weeks or in some cases longer.
Topics could include:
- Condition awareness and coming to terms with a recent diagnosis
- Low self-esteem and identifying your strengths
- Stress and anxiety
- Emotions and anger management
- Developing your own ‘Tool Box’ of strategies
- Social and communication skills, developing and sustaining friendships
- Improving organisational and independence skills
- Troubleshooting difficulties in employment
For more information please contact us. Additional fees apply.