One to One Coaching with Young People and Families
Coaching is a solution focused, strength based approach that helps a person overcome their challenges, reach their true potential and achieve their goals. Our coaches will work in partnership with you, in a confidential and supportive manner. They will assist you to set and achieve realistic goals by breaking these down into small, manageable steps.
Our Specialist ADHD/ASC Coaches have a huge depth of professional experience supporting families and young people living with ADHD/ASC and associated conditions both at home and in schools.
As each person is unique, our coaches can either work with you or your family, for a period of 6-8 weeks, at home, in school, or at a venue of your choice.
Topics frequently covered include:
- Condition awareness
- Low self-esteem and identifying your strengths
- Stress and anxiety
- Emotions and anger management
- Developing your own “Tool box” of strategies
- Social and communication skills
- Developing and sustaining friendships
- Improving organisational skills
- Motivation and consequences
Additional fees apply, please ask for details.